Recently, Washington D.C. and a lot of other areas have been without power due to weather. It looks like they’ll be offline for over 10 days!
Without power, you won’t have the ability to:
- Keep perishable items cold
- Cook with anything that requires electricity
- Adjust your household temperature
- Pump water from your well
- Use household lighting fixtures
Do you have a plan for what will happen if this happens to you? Do you have a generator or solar panels?
Leave your plans in the comment section below.Google+